Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Pageant: Introduction

So I've been away from the blog for a few days and I apologize for the lack of updates but it's only because I was using all of my free time to put the finishing touches on this new project. It's the newest collaboration from Elena Starz and myself. We've been working on this for a long time now between the planning, the photoshop, the writing and the editing. I'm incredibly proud of how it's turned out and I think you all will have fun reading it. This thing is massive so I'll post it in installments of 10+ captions per day. But, enough intro, I'll let the series speak for itself.

Here is part one of "The Pageant" By Wes Mantooth and Elena Starz:












2 comments:

  1. i'm a little upset that there are no recurring characters because i know Nikki would win. Also is this Danni supposed to be Nikki's son Danny? i also like all the new characters and their very creative names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like being a great series.,

    ReplyDelete